Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Child in me, will forever be!

Lego! (This will be a very short post, with lots of content.)
I love Lego, ever since i was a kid, building Lego with my dad was the greatest thing!
Now I have a son of my own and I'm getting prepared to Lego with him, he is not even 2 yet!
But I know he'll be a great architect.

So every time I walk into a Toy-store I go insane! Seeing all these things, an electric Car, Lego boxes stacked all the way up to the roof. Toy Guns more advanced than my mobile phone and of course, not only electric cars, but also freaking Helicopters and Airplanes!!

When I went to Virgin Megastore in Dubai Mall last week, it hit me, Lego! But not just any Lego, Lego Key chains and I thought! "SCREW THE WORLD! I'MA BUY THIS" so I did.
Now I'm the proud owner of a 2x4 Enlarged Lego Flashlight Brick for my Car key and a Enlarged Lego Motorcycle Policeman Flashlight for my House, office, ect. keys!



Nothing Fancy, but it's a constant reminder of how I just cant wait to play with Legos and my son!

Anyways, I'm out, Game On!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment